Finance Controller (based in Negeri Sembilan)
This role will be responsible to ensure the monthly closure of books in accordance with the timeline. This role will also be involved in budgeting process and rolling forecast. Most importantly, this role will be given the autonomy in continuous process improvement.
Our client is the well-know FMCG MNC that has been established for more than 100 years globally. They have also received multiple awards for human rights and equality. They are now looking for the Finance Controller to be based in their plants and working with the director to further drive the continuous improvement within the organisation.
- Responsible for maintenance of the books by ensuring proper accounting, cost center and location coding in SAP
- Design book closure checklist & process for monthly, quarterly & annual book closing and look for areas of continuous improvement
- Handling statutory & internal accounts
- Proactively assist in the annual budgeting process and rolling forecasts
- Assist in dealing with matters relating to taxation (income tax, GST etc.) and treasury (cash pool, cash forecasting, corporate credit cards etc.)
- Must have professional qualification (ACCA, MICPA, CPA, ICAEW, CIMA)
- Min 5 years of managerial experience in FMCG manufacturing environment
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Attention to detail and strong analytical, decision making, and communication skills
- Attractive remuneration package
- Autonomy to drive continuous improvement within the organisation
- Potential opportunity for oversea assignments
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018