As Management Accountant, you will provide expert financial support to the Operational Management Team to support and drive key decisions and support business performance.
A Global engineering business, with a strong reputation in their market. This role will be based in Rotherham and will have responsibility for 2 sites.
- Providing expert financial support to the Operational Senior Leadership Team to support business decisions
- Build strong relationships within the business and be able to effectively challenge to achieve results
- Drive efficiencies and initiatives to enhance business performance
- Formulate forecasts and annual plans to support business growth plans
- Implement and closely monitor KPI's in-line with business expectations
- Responsible for plans and forecasts with the ability to adapt to changing business conditions
- Ensure a robust controls environment at all times
- Ad-hoc projects
- Travel to another site is required, on a 'as necessary basis
- Fully qualified accountant (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Experience within a large company, ideally within a manufacturing and/or engineering environment
- Strong track record of Business Partnering with all levels of the business, finance and non-finance
- Good working knowledge of ERP Systems (e.g Oracle, SAP)
- Ability to work within and achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- Determined to exceed expectations and achieve results
- A reliable team player
Competitive salary and good benefits.