Commercial Finance Analyst
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their finance career as a Commercial Finance Analyst. You will be based in Bath (there is flexibility to work from home but you will be required to be in the office at least once a week)
Our client is a leading business with an excellent reputation in the local area
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for;
- Produce the monthly reporting packs for distribution to the Board.
- Manage revenue forecasting
- Forecast revenue for multiple business channels and coordinate with finance operations and non finance teams on revenue recognition.
- Owning the CAPEX forecasting for the group which will be reported monthly to our parent organisation
- Working closely with our business partners
- Finance Business Partnering: analysing actuals, forecasting future performance and partnering with the the wider business
- Uploading the Group forecast monthly to the financial planning system.
- Assisting the Head of FP&A in the preparation of analysis for ad hoc business reviews of key cost centres.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role and will be looking to complete their CIMA or ACCA accountancy qualification
A salary of up to £35,000 is on offer for the Commercial Finance Analyst role (depending on experience). Full study support will also be provided.