Finance Business Partner
As the Finance Business Partner you will work closely with the operations team. The role is providing, analysing and interpreting management information in order to influence decision making and to deliver service improvements and efficiency's.
My client is a growing organisation and looking to expand more.
- Partner with the East Region operations team, providing insight and understanding to ensure the company meets its financial objectives.
- Provide insight and challenge the performance of branches, identifying trends and opportunities.
- To improve visibility of financial, commercial and operational performance during each financial period.
- Help the business through potential operational systems changes and upgrades.
- Ability to interact with non-financial business partners is key i.e. Sales, Marketing, Operations etc. interpreting complicated commercial positions/situations articulately.
- Build and manage relationships and network productively.
- Regular reporting of Financial performance and KPIs and associated commentary.
- Provide assurance to the FD that revenue & costs are appropriately recognised and leakage is minimised.
- Review period end close, identifying opportunities or risks that may appear.
- Influence senior management decision making using financial insight and business knowledge.
- Manage own priorities and ensure sufficient time dedicated to strategy and proactive identification of opportunities.
- Qualified accountant
- Strong leadership, influencing and coaching skills
- Ability to challenge and impact at a senior level, delivering concise communications
- Proven track record in managing and sustaining effective relationships at a senior level
- Strong commercial awareness and business understanding of the drivers of success
- Able to lead or facilitate organisational change with a good working knowledge of project management
- Highly proactive, resilient and results driven
- Ability to work flexibly at pace
- Well-developed analytical skills combined with the ability to influence and drive outcomes
- Advanced Excel skills
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Remote Working