Business Transformation Manager/ Senior Manager (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Financial Services Business Consulting practice
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover the ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About The Team
As part of the Business Transformation Consulting team, you will collaborate on challenging projects alongside high performing professionals from different backgrounds. Together we will advise clients on executive level in the Financial Services industry to improve or transform their businesses, optimize their capabilities and help them drive sustainable growth and manage risk while achieving excellence. You can expect to work with team members across various topics, including business strategy and transformation, revenue improvement, customer experience, operational efficiency, and regulatory change.
You are a real team player who can build relationships at all levels. You are highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible and able to adapt while your curiosity and open-minded attitude help you add substance to your well-rounded profile. This, together with an ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment, makes you the perfect candidate for pursuing a career in consulting within a world-class professional services firm.
You will develop your own network of clients/ professionals while developing your technical expertise. Through formal and on-the-job training and mentoring, you will develop valuable leadership skills that will not only make you effective in your role but will help you reach your career objectives.
To qualify for the role you must have
- An excellent academic track record in one of the following fields management, business administration, economics or finance;
- 5-8 years of relevant consulting experience;
- Experience with clients in financial services (Asset Management, Banking, Private Equity, Real Estate…);
- Outstanding records of academic, professional or extracurricular achievement;
- A relevant Project Management certification (PMP, Prince 2…);
- Strong analytical skills, a capacity to think strategically and superior problem-solving skills;
- Very good command of Microsoft Office tools;
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills in both English and French or German.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Any additional language skills are considered an asset.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to know you a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Clément Rieutort and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.