Manager in Department of Accounting and Tax Compliance
5 days left
- Experience level
We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
PwC is looking for a Manager in department of accounting and tax compliance.
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
- set-up and maintenance of clients' full-scope accounting, statutory and tax reporting under UA GAAP/ IFRS;
- provision of solid tax advices to clients on complex issues, what-if scenarios in respect of CPT, VAT and WHT;
- development of accounting policies for clients in accordance with UA GAAP/IFRS;
- performance of tax review projects (CPT, VAT);
- supervision of accounting team, team development/coaching.
- relevant experience in accounting/consulting/audit not less than 5 years (experience in outsourcing will be considered as a significant advantage;
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting;
- deep knowledge of UA GAAP and IFRS
- deep knowledge of tax legislation;
- fluent English;
- CIMA, ACCA (completed or in process) - will be considered as a significant advantage;
- 1c advanced user (SAP- will be considered as a plus);
- strong project management and business writing skills;
- strong team player;
- positive attitude to work, ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game changer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.