Supervisor/Manager, Private Client, Tax - Cheltenham
Crowe are a well-established and growing top 15 firm with a strong reputation for providing a high quality service to our clients. The Private Client team based in Cheltenham provides tax compliance and advisory services to a diverse range of clients, including owner managed businesses, partners, Trusts and high net worth individuals.
The tax team at our Cheltenham office provides tax compliance and advisory services to a diverse range of clients, including owner managed businesses and high net worth individuals.
This growing team now has a vacancy for a CTA qualified Tax Professional, who will undertake technical research and assist with tax advisory work across a range of matters, such as estate planning and international and domicile issues through to R&D claims and corporate restructuring. They will also help manage and building a portfolio of clients.
The right candidate will:
- be CTA qualified with 2 years PQE
- have good written and verbal communication skills
- accounting experience preferred
- have a passion for client service
- display energy and enthusiasm and a focus on achieving results
- have a keenness to further your own development and career goals
Your responsibilities will include a range of tasks, some of which are detailed below:
- Assisting with the planning, execution, and finalisation of projects across a range of tax lines for partner or manager review, providing solutions and seeking input for areas of concern or judgement.
- Technical research to support the senior management team, including drafting reports and correspondence to clients and to HMRC.
- Working with clients to help identify issues, and providing potential solutions and planning ideas.
- Act as a role model for junior members of the team, providing on-the-job coaching.
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget on projects, preparing timely WIP analysis and draft fees.
- Participating in service line, office, and firm wide activities such as ongoing training, professional conferences, and team away-days.
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we’re looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.
Our business in Cheltenham has seen double-digit growth over the last few years, and we are looking for motivated people to help contribute towards our success. Cheltenham is a fantastic place to work, with exciting and growing businesses, and we are centrally located meaning easy access to the town and surrounding areas.
Closing Date: 01 April 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.