Product and Release Management Specialist
A key objective of the Business Architect side of the FAIR Team is to manage the delivery of large scale infrastructure programs and business process change management events to ensure accurate, complete and consistent data is readily available for both internal financial reporting and external regulatory reporting purposes, consumed by both LOB stakeholders and corporate groups.One of the top priorities across Global Finance, Credit Risk and Liquidity is to evolve the organization to a more integrated data and reporting strategy – one that is globally consistent and usable for business, finance, risk and regulatory requirements.
As a member of the Business Architecture Project Implementation team, you will work closely with Line of Business stakeholders, data Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Consumers and technology teams across Finance, Credit Risk & Treasury and the various Program Management teams.
Primary responsibilities is as a member of the TCP (Traditional Credit products) Release Management team and help oversee the delivery of monthly Releases and manage JIRA stories.
As member of the team you will have a variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Support the entirety of the TCP book of work including both planned and adhoc projects
- Documentation of TCP data requirements across our Finance, Credit, and Liquidity consumers in the form of JIRA stories
- Execute testing activities (functional data and regression testing) for TCP change events. Ability to analyze results and communicate results and expectations with key stakeholders is critical.
- Support an end to end project and release cycle, inclusive of project or release scope, critical milestones, sourcing requirements, test strategy, execution and implementation checklists, and stakeholder/technology activities
- Present key project updates and risks with TCP consumers and stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to influence and facilitate multiple work streams
- Issues resolution an escalation of critical risks.
- Drive compliance of Release Management standards and operating model.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of project management and business analysis experience and process re-engineering.
- Proven experience in delivering large complex programs and managing stakeholder relationships
- Solid understanding of Financial and/or Regulatory reporting processes; understanding of Liquidity, Credit Reporting related data is a plus
- Previous experience in Financial Services (Finance, Risk or Operations) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of traditional credit (Loans, Deposits, Cash) and trading products (Derivatives and Securities) a plus
- Experience with Agile delivery and the JIRA tool is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate business and technical knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; sound judgment with a risk mindset
- Overall strong desktop skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to tailor messaging to various audiences
- Ability to lead and influence and build strong relationships with partner teams
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Must be detail oriented, highly responsible and able to work with tight deadlines
- Strong team-orientation and leadership skills
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.