Business Analyst #164471
5 days left
- Full time
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
In Finance Change, we aim to deliver on the Bank’s strategic initiatives with a focus on the CFO Division. In partnership with our key stakeholders, you will have the opportunity to help deliver business solutions leveraging the deep functional expertise of the team.
- A meaningful role as Business Analyst to work on strategic CFO platform deliveries to enable new product offerings working towards a globally unified front-to-back architecture
- Understand the overall objectives and architectural aspects of the program and to ensure convergence of the project outcome / design to defined objectives
- Working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts and clearly define scope of work packages
- Extensive interactions with Business and IT counterparts to understand requirements and engage / drive the design approach and syndication
- Gathering and documentation of the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions
- Preparation and execution of test plans, test cases, and drive interaction with users and IT during the testing phase and preparation of the documentation and steps for go-live, including user training where required
- Support project management activities by preparing and tracking assigned deliverables as well has highlighting risk and issue
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- University degree in a relevant subject
- At least 5 years of business analysis experience, preferably within the banking or financial services industry and /or a change organization
- Experience of working in large global project with proven ability to work collaboratively across functions and cultures
- Full project lifecycle implementation experience including familiarity of Agile Projects
- Experienced in business requirements gathering, analysis, elicitation and clear documentation
- Strong analytical skills with methodical and independent approach to problem solving
- Good understanding of financial products (particularly OTC Derivatives and Loans), trade life cycle events, and financial accounting concepts
- Good experience with MS Excel for analysis purposes and experience of writing SQL Queries to extract data for analysis
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - confident, strong communication skills with good work attitude, Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage ambiguous situations
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and a result oriented mind with focus on improvement? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team!
Mr N.Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.