Governance, Risk & Compliance Technology Manager, Risk Consulting - London
Crowe is an international professional services firm, part of a network of firms operating across 130 countries, supporting clients in the areas of audit, tax, advisory and consulting. In the UK, Crowe has an outstanding and growing consulting practice focused primarily on Financial Services. We provide companies with a broad range of services including governance and risk management; actuarial advisory; programme and change management; data analytics; operational resilience; regulation and compliance; cyber security; data protection and financial crime.
The firm’s focus is on the client, and the sustained delivery of a high quality, highly professional service. Our working environment rightly recognises the importance of the individual and their core values. It is centred on the power and insight that deeply specialised, high quality people, working in high performing teams, can bring to their clients.
Our team has a reputation for its expertise and focus on quality. We add tangible value to our clients’ businesses, particularly in the areas of risk, capital, finance and regulatory change. Our blend of skills and collaborative approach to projects has resulted in a truly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual who will play a key role in supporting the growth of our Risk Consulting team to provide GRC technology and systems implementation expertise. Not only will you add value in the implementation of GRC systems solutions for a range of clients across a variety of sectors, but also support activities such as marketing, sales and business development.
We are looking for an experienced professional with in-depth experience in implementing the RSA Archer GRC software platform, who will lead, manage and provide subject matter expertise for a variety of clients across multiple industries. This successful candidate will have a solid understanding of GRC processes and technology across multiple industry verticals including strong regulatory compliance, third party risk management, IT risk management or enterprise risk management.
Projects are fast-paced and facilitated in a team atmosphere. Crowe risk professionals take pride in providing industry best practices with the goal of assisting clients to achieve a sustainable risk management program. This individual would be responsible for delivering consulting services including oversight of RSA Archer developers as well as hands-on RSA Archer configuration, data feed and web service API integrations, functional testing and system documentation. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of broader risk management advisory projects, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
This role will be based in our London office, but there are expected opportunities for the individual to liaise frequently with the wider GRC team of our Crowe member firm based in the US. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that shares client satisfaction as the number one priority.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, preferably in one of the following areas: Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- 4+ years minimum experience in managing complex RSA Archer implementations from start to finish with a track record of successful project delivery.
- Experience with implementing regulatory compliance, third party risk management, IT risk management or enterprise risk management processes.
- Expertise working with other commercially available GRC solutions, preferably ServiceNow.
- General financial services compliance knowledge is helpful, but not required.
- Experience with leading and managing a team of people and project budgets.
- Expert project management skills - planning, status reporting, issues resolution, risk mitigation.
- Highly effective communication including ability to communicate assigned tasks to RSA Archer developers as well as high-level status reporting to executive teams.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation deliverables including business requirements documents, design documents, test cases, and end user training guides.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Team-oriented with experience working with a diverse team.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- RSA Archer Certified Administrator.
- RSA Archer Professional.
Closing Date: 01 April 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.