Associate, Fund Services
- Responsible for the accounting and administration of private equity real estate funds and Singapore-incorporated companies.
- Client service contact for assigned client accounts. Maintain client relationships and meet service standards.
- Prepare stand-alone and consolidated management accounts and schedules within committed timeline.
- Draft annual financial statements and related FRS/IFRS/US GAAP disclosures. Co-ordinate annual audits.
- Process capital calls and distributions. Perform management fee and incentive fee calculations
- Calculate investor and fund NAV and prepare investor statements
- Monitor/adhere to Singapore regulatory deadlines for quarterly GST, annual and tax filings
- Monitor compliance with fund documents and service agreements
- Respond to client requests and queries
- Undertake general administration and other projects as assigned
- Effective client-management skills
- Analytical, meticulous and systematic
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task
- Independent and resourceful with strong desire to learn
- 5 to 7 years of accounting experience including with private equity/real estate funds or in real estate industry
- Prepared consolidated group accounts
- Prior Big 4 auditor
- Degree in accountancy. Professional accounting qualification
- Sound knowledge of Singapore FRS/IFRS. Knowledge of US GAAP would be an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of EXCEL and MS Word
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.