Associate, Fund Services
- Responsible for the accounting and administration of private equity real estate funds and Singapore-incorporated companies.
- Client service contact for assigned client accounts. Maintain client relationships and meet service standards.
- Prepare stand-alone and consolidated management accounts and schedules within committed timeline.
- Draft annual financial statements and related FRS/IFRS/US GAAP disclosures. Co-ordinate annual audits.
- Process capital calls and distributions. Perform management fee and incentive fee calculations
- Calculate investor and fund NAV and prepare investor statements
- Monitor/adhere to Singapore regulatory deadlines for quarterly GST, annual and tax filings
- Monitor compliance with fund documents and service agreements
- Respond to client requests and queries
- Undertake general administration and other projects as assigned
- Effective client-management skills
- Analytical, meticulous and systematic
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task
- Independent and resourceful with strong desire to learn
- 5 to 7 years of accounting experience including with private equity/real estate funds or in real estate industry
- Prepared consolidated group accounts
- Prior Big 4 auditor
- Degree in accountancy. Professional accounting qualification
- Sound knowledge of Singapore FRS/IFRS. Knowledge of US GAAP would be an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of EXCEL and MS Word
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
Apply for Associate, Fund Services
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly