Associate/Senior Associate, Fund Services
- Responsible for the accounting and administration of a portfolio of Private Equity and Closed Ended Funds and Singapore-incorporated companies.
- Record all accounting transactions and prepare periodic work papers, Management Accounts, Financial statements, Capital Account Statements and Net Asset Values
- Prepare bank account reconciliation
- Prepare consolidation workings and accounting packages
- Prepare capital call and distribution calculations and notices
- Prepare waterfall and equalization workings
- Review Management Accounts prepared by junior associates including the bank reconciliations, Financial Statements, Capital Account Statements and Net Asset Values
- Review capital call and distribution calculations and notices, waterfall and equalization workings prepared by junior associates
- Perform follow-up with client as necessary on accounting documentation
- Respond to client queries
- Coordinate and take lead in annual audits
- Draft / review annual financial statements and their related FRS/IFRS disclosures
- Monitor/adhere to Singapore regulatory deadlines for quarterly GST, annual and tax filings
- Assist on client service matters, maintaining and building client relationship
- Undertake general administration and other projects as assigned
- Effective client-handling skills
- Strong prioritizing ability and organizational skills
- Analytical, meticulous and systematic in approach to work
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task
- Independent and resourceful
- Self motivated, diligent, positive working attitude and strong desire to learn
- Private Equity/Real Estate or prior Fund Industry experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Degree in accountancy (CPA/ACCA/ACA ) or finance or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of Singapore FRS/IFRS and US GAAP.
- Strong working knowledge of EXCEL and MS Word
- English proficient.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.