To lead the China Insight-to-Impact (I2I) Go-to-Market (G2M) team (Insights team, Customer Facing Effectiveness (CFE), and Finance Business Partners (FBP)) to partner with China PVU leaders in driving business growth and strategy implementation
a global biopharmaceutical company
Supports and facilitate China strategy or G2M models related projects, discussions and decision making
Translate & implement I2I-G2M vision & objectives in China through engagement with local businesses and global I2I community.
- Foster a culture of performance where key drivers of performance are reviewed and analysed consistently and insights are generated to enhance business decisions, with the aim to improve business performance.
Lead the FBP team in contributing to the development of financial strategies, managing the process of annual budgeting, 10-year plan, year-end landing etc to align with the organization overall vision and short-term/long term business objectives.
At least 12 years working experiences in Multinational Company (MNC) in the function of Finance business partner, Marketing Research, Business Analysis, and Strategic position. And Pharmaceutical industry background is a must.
* At least 5 years of management experience
* Strategic thinking and strong business analysis capability is a must
* Strong communication and project management skill and strong problem-solving skill are required.
* Be able to understand and can leverage advanced analytics modelling - source and Interpretation of real time data to increase efficiencies and effectiveness
* Be able to develop strategic partnership with internal stakeholders. Able to generate questions that will challenge and drive business.
* Be able to work under pressure and be able to handle ambiguities
* Strong stakeholder management capabilities
* Fluent in English both spoken and written
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rosa Luo on +86 6062 3065.