R2R Management Accountant with German
This unique opportunity will provide the successful candidate with a strong foundation for advancing to manufacturing controlling and site finance lead roles.
If you an experienced management accountant with drive and a continuous improvement mindset and you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose join our Team. As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) are now hiring an R2R Management Accountant with a passion for management accounting, digital transformation, and helping patients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly created team within TBS transforming the way we interact and partner with our global manufacturing organisation. Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions making use of the latest automation and digital technologies. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU. As the R2R Management Accountant, you will be part of a team that is pivotal to supporting the Takeda manufacturing organisation. You will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and our manufacturing colleagues around the world.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Supporting the manufacturing organisation with month end closing activities such as inventory reporting & reconciliations, provisions, product costing and manufacturing variations reporting.
- Taking ownership for calculation and coordination of inventory process
- Liaise with counterparts locally & globally to resolve inventory issues, especially Local Country Finance, Warehouse Management and Supply Chain
- Taking ownership and identifying process improvement opportunities for existing processes and controls.
- Collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders including supply chain colleagues, local market finance teams, cross functional TBS internal departments, senior management and external auditors.
- Provide key analytical information to our stakeholders and become a trusted business partner.
- Previous hands on experience of Inventory accounting, R2R & month end close processes
- Accounting qualification
- Experience of an ERP system (preferably SAP and JD Edwards)
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
- Fluent Business English and German
- ACCA & CIMA
- A good understanding of Supply chain and the master data that drives the financial transactions
- Experience of SAP and Hyperion
- Strong ERP knowledge capable of tracing transactions
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- A second Western European language – German, French and Italian preferred
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.