Treasury Solutions Lead
Are you an experienced Leader with multi-national corporate treasury and accounting experience and a strategic mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Treasury Solutions Lead with a passion for Treasury Solutions, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Centre of Excellence function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We drive expertise and deliver locally relevant and globally-scalable solutions.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a Treasury Solutions Lead, you will oversee services and solutions in Treasury areas like Accounting & Reporting, Cash, Banking, Payments, Foreign Exchange management. Reporting to the Centre of Excellence Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and Treasury (Front Office) and Financial Risk Management.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- creating a team that brings together activities performed in different teams across two legacy organisations,
- ensuring that Treasury Solutions function is carried out in a controlled and efficient manner, deliver consistency, standardisation and value for Takeda,
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo,
- collaborating with Treasury and Finance for solutions,
- building a highly motivated and effective team that strives for high performance and continuous improvement,
- driving globally initiatives for simplification, harmonization and digitalization of treasury processes
- 7+ years of experience working in Accounting/ Corporate Treasury experience ideally gained in a shared services environment within a large multi-national organization
- Proven treasury knowledge and practical experience of front or back office processes
- In depth knowledge and experience with banking, Treasury Management systems and services
- 3+ years people management/leadership experience
- Strong technical and finance skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Audit / SOX / process controls experience
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
- ACT (Association of Corporate Treasury) qualifications
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- ERP experience, SAP experience and Excel skills
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Other European languages
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS