Head of Treasury
6 days left
- Experience level
The head of treasury will be a vital and valued role to handle company's financial matters and cash management. Opportunity for clear career progression to executive role for the right candidate.
Join the rewarding, family-friendly, and warm working environment as the Head of Treasury of this company located in Cavite City within PEZA manufacturing and production industry.
The Head of Treasury candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitors and manages the organization's bank relationships and liquidity management
- Manages Foreign exchange risk and develops foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Responsible for fund management for the group of companies, both US & Php. This includes preparation of weekly fund allocation, budget forecast & sourcing of funds to ensure proper allocation of funds and avoid overdraft
- Close coordination with banks for all credit & debit transactions to ensure validity, correct application & posting esp. on incoming remittances, LC opening, TR's & loan payments. This includes inquiry of various discrepancies on related trade transactions
- Responsible for prompt collections from buyers and maintaining records of suppliers.
- Supports the month end process where necessary
- Trains, develops and manages direct reports to further enhance their functional excellence and career advancement
The successful candidate for Head of Treasury role will have:
- BS Accountancy degree
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in manufacturing and production industry; Big-4 trained
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA); Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Accredited Financial Analyst (AFA)
- Preferably with exposure from the banks
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
The right candidate for the Head of Treasury role will be offered a rewarding package with comprehensive package. The person who will have to relocate to Cavite City will also receive a housing provision. The candidate able to provide valued performance will also have a clear career progression track.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contactPink Aparicio on +63 02 7795 2806.