iTrent Payroll Manager
iTrent Payroll Manager / East Sussex / HR / Finance
A well respected organisation in East Sussex are seeking an iTrent Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
As iTrent Payroll Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the payroll is run efficiently, accurately and all payments are made in a timely manner
- Ensure statutory payroll requirements are met and best practice is adopted and complied with
- Produce payroll reports, review personnel and data load files, perform checks and take action as necessary to ensure the accuracy of monthly payroll and statutory returns
- Ensure all payroll related files, payments and returns are generated, processed and sent to meet deadline dates
- Reply to enquiries from HMRC and the DWP in relation to current and past employees; researching historical data as necessary and dealing with current and backdated National Insurance and tax discrepancies; processing
- Setting up deduction and attachment of earnings orders and making payments to Councils, Child Support Agency and Courts as necessary; keeping records of Tax and NI and ensuring correct amounts are paid to Inland Revenue via BACS on time and reconciling against HMRC records
The ideal can is a hands on payroll specialist who has previously used iTrent.
- A detailed knowledge of taxation / national insurance rules, pension scheme administration, maternity, paternity and sickness pay.
- Numerate with excellent problem solving/judgement skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Able to produce written documents by using and adapting precedents and creating bespoke correspondence.
- Experienced in Excel to at least an intermediate level, and able to analyse and manipulate data.
Salary = DOE + Benefits