Strategy& Graduates - UAE Nationals only - Dubai
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryStrategy& is a global strategy consulting business. We bring a diversity of viewpoints together to challenge conventional wisdom, innovate, and inspire companies to take bold actions. As part of PwC, we are backed by one of the leading professional services networks in the world, with offices in 155 countries and more than 284,000 people. In the Middle East, Strategy& has more than 400 employees serving clients from Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Beirut, Riyadh, and Cairo.
Real challenges. Real people. Real impact. At Strategy&, you’ll be part of a legacy of pioneering ideas. You’ll work with the brightest minds to solve today’s most challenging strategic issues and guide companies to rethink and reshape their businesses. You’ll be surrounded by supportive and collaborative people who are dedicated to helping you learn and grow.
You’ll join the team as a Business Analyst, working closely with clients at their offices, on projects that can last from weeks to months, enabling you to explore many different industry sectors. You’ll also collaborate with our extensive worldwide network that will allow you to develop strategies at a global level, while providing local insights.
Responsibilities for this level include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering data through research and client interviews
- Performing qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Developing frameworks and approaches to solving problems
- Building models and dashboards
- Gain foundational knowledge of digital tools (Power BI, Alteryx..)
- Summarizing and synthesizing findings
Successful candidates typically have the following qualifications:
- GPA: 3.5/4 or 4.5/5
- Relevant majors: Engineering, Business, Economics and Finance
- Graduation year: Last year of education OR graduate with up to 1 year of experience
- Internship experience is a plus
- Skills (leadership/communication), international exposure (study abroad semester), certificates completed
- Intellectual curiosity, and an interest in turning big ideas into action
Applicants should be:
UAE NationalsTravel Requirements
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.