Corporate Actions Specialist #167007
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Group Operations is one of the Corporate Functions including such areas Asset Servicing, Data Services, Custody &Transfers, Global Cash Products, Line Risk Management, and Finance Management.
As part of Group Operations division, known as back office, you will provide support to the client-facing departments, known as front office, in other Credit Suisse locations (Zurich, London, Singapore, New York and others). The front office generates business for the bank and the back office ensures that the business is administered in an efficient, controlled, risk-free and timely manner.
In Asset Servicing, we have a strong track record in supporting career development through internal mobility and training opportunities. We aim to create a transparent organization where all employees have access to senior leaders and feel connected to our strategy and their role within it. We strongly support diversity and cultivate an environment where everyone feels included and is able to thrive. Collaboration is key to our success. We value innovation and entrepreneurial thinking and empower staff to take ownership and accountability to form our future organization.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working
- 1+ years of working experience (preferably in an international company; banking experience is well seen, but not required)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work well in a team and to collaborate across cultures and locations
- Attention to details, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Client focused, dedicated problem solver happy to take initiative to improve
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.