Well Known MNC-Controlling Manager
1 day left
- Experience level
This role in charge of Group Finance Finance.
Our client is a Global Furtune 500 company in Manufacturing industry. Company has good culture and provide stable job opportunity to candidate.
- Monitor the monthly closing of the settlement process
- Make the schedule of the monthly closing calendar for controlling team.
- Check and analyse the monthly result
- Check other costing errors
- Approve the daily investment requests and prepare the monthly investment report by projects
Management report supporting
- Monitor and check team¡¯s monthly report (such as sales package; operation package and OPEX report etc.,)
- Provide the finance and management teams with qualified financial analysis report and advise in matters such as margin/costing, strategy projects, business cases, and the forecast/budget process etc.
- As a partner with business management team drive the business in order to meet corporate objectives for year over year productivity improvements
Annual planning and rolling forecast and other activities
- Lead the team to provide annual budget for next year
- Prepare the quarterly rolling forecast and track the business result
- Support the management team to set up the financial KPI target for each department
- Corporate the annual stock-take
- Support the yearly audit with finance team
- Evaluate operation cost, project contribution margins (CMI) and plant capacity/utilization in support of pricing decisions
- Set up the activity type rate, surcharge rate, and release the new costing for all materials
- Response to help CO user from local company to solve the questions from CO
- Work closely with local and global IT to improve our CO system
1) Education Experience & Certificates
Bachelor degree or the above with major in Accounting/Finance or relevant, CMA or ACCA
2) Working Experience
Minimum 5 years financial management experience;
3) Professional skill & Special skill
"Strong financial knowledge and analytical skills
Professional with PRC GAAP, tax regulations and IFRS
In years: 5-10 years
In special fields: Proficient with MS office and familiar with ERP system (SAP) "
4) Defined Competencies
Excellent communication and coordination skills, fluent(oral/writing) in both English and Chinese Mandarin
Strong problem analysis and solving ability
Career opportunity. Company encourage their staff to internal tranfer and build long term career in the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ray Gong on +86 21 60623109