MNC Manufacturing-Finance Manager
5 days left
- Experience level
This role is the First hand of China finance. cover accounting and controlling functions. Directly report to Regional Controller.
Our client is a global top tier Manufacturing company. with Good company reputation and culture.
- Supervise functions of Accounting, Credit Control, Tax, and Treasury in Company Greater China in order to deliver high quality finance services and maximize the company's interests.
- Maintain and control all internal and external data in respect to Accounting, Credit Control, Tax, and Treasury in Company Greater China.
- Ensure that all financial transactions, systems, and procedures comply with the regulations, China accounting principles and international standards (IFRS).
- Manage the day-to-day financial activities of Company Greater China.
- Develop and coach the talents and managers in F&A functions to continuously improve the team competency.
- Be F&A competence center for Company Greater China and deliver training to non-finance managers as needed.
- Interface with functional departments in global head office.
- Interact with business teams in financial matters.
- Education to a university level / MBA, Accounting qualification is preferred;
- Solid accounting and analytical skills. Credit control experience will be a plus;
- Approx. 10 years experience in a similar job in MNC;
- Sound EDP skills, SAP experience preferable;
- Proven organizational skill and leadership;
- Hands on experience in process improvement;
- Interpersonal skills (inspiring, coaching, intercultural experience)
Great career path, good company culture.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ray Gong on +86 21 60623109