Finance Compliance Executive
Finance Compliance Executive or Front-End Monitoring (“FEM”) Executive is responsible for checking invoices processed are correct/check for frauds/ check for falsification of documents/adherence to GSK policies, local tax & regulatory requirements before any payment. In addition, FEM conduct induction training and refreshment trainings in Local language on Financial policies/ process. This position plays an essential role in detective and preventive control on financial compliance risks in Vietnam on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure high quality in detective control over compliance risks on payment processing invoices and preventive potential for frauds/falsifications of documents in a high risk/high employee turnover market.
- Adherence to GSK polices as through providing induction and refreshment training on local SOPs on an ongoing basis to end users.
- Independence working with BSC on GL coding, accounting entries reclassification regarding to payment process, balance sheet reconciliation.
- Working with the Bank for coordinating the payment process between business owner, P2P team and the Bank.
- Consulting end-users on application or clarification from policies to implementation.
- Supporting FD in pre-checking documents and admin works.
- Others accounting and financial task as job required
Why you? Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor in Finance and Accounting
- 3 years+ progressive professional experience in the finance & accounting function, preferably from accounting firm.
- Fluent in English
- Logical thinking
- Self- confidence
- Hands-on for the daily tasks, including admin works for FD
- Commitment to deliver tight deadline when required
- Careful and detailed-oriented
- Problem-solving skill
- Stakeholders management skill
- SAP experience is preferred
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Service/Customer oriented
- Strong marketing capability including proven success in multichannel marketing
- Knowledge of Marketing ways of working and Code of Promotion
- Excellence in execution: Prioritization, communication, stakeholder management and problem solving
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Why GSK? Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities: