Corporate Accounting Officer - Belgium
4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
For our office in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Corporate Accounting Officer. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in administration of commercial and real estate entities;·
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;·
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;·
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;·
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;·
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions offs, mergers and acquisitions;·
- Assisting with the organization of management board meetings and shareholders meetings·
- You hold minimum a Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent;
- You have a relevant experience of 0· to 3 years acquired in the fields of finance & accounting or audit within Belgian juridiction;
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch would be considered as an advantage;·
- You are organised, committed and punctual;·
- Your team spirit, your capacity to build strong client relationships and your sense of initiative will play a decisive role.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.