Quantitative Finance Bootcamp
MORGAN STANLEY QUANTITATIVE FINANCE BOOTCAMP
- THE FAST TRACK FROM TALENT TO EXPERT IN VALUATION CONTROL -
Are you ready to begin your journey in investment banking?
Do you share our passion for capital markets products?
JOIN OUR FULL TIME TRAINING PROGRAM IN 2021
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
The Quantitative Finance Bootcamp provides a unique opportunity in Hungary to create an impact on the valuation framework of the derivatives products traded across the globe. After the successful completion of our 6 weeks training program designed to give you all the tools, support and inspiration you need to succeed in a quantitative financial role at a Top Tier investment bank, you will be offered a full time position in Morgan Stanley’s Valuation Control team.
The Valuation Control team, as part of the firm’s Financial Division, provides an independent assessment of the entire spectrum of the valuation of Morgan Stanley’s assets from plain vanilla products to the most complex structured derivative transactions. The Budapest Valuation Control team leverages its quantitative skill set and intimate product expertise to act as a guardian of Morgan Stanley’s valuation risk across the Globe.
- A challenging analyst position in quantitative finance requiring self-motivated problem solving skills in a dynamic environment
- The possibility to develop yourself among high achiever people who share integrity, intellectual curiosity and the desire to work in a collegial environment
- An opportunity to shape the future of the world's capital markets business at the Firm
- A demonstrated recognition of your contribution to the Firm’s success: we value your efforts by providing an outstanding salary and benefit package from the very first day of the program
- Complete our 6 weeks training program on our internal processes, industry context, programming tools and trading structures
- Acquire quantitative techniques and market intuition to perform analysis on often novel or unconventional trades
- Advance existing initiatives on valuation modeling, market data collection, price generation and quality control
- Learn how to interact with front office, risk management and financial team members located in New York, London, Budapest, Hong Kong and Tokyo
- Confident with the financial and mathematical concepts encountered during your Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Eager to show your analyzing capabilities on widely used technology tools such as Excel
- Able to learn quickly, communicate with virtual teams, perform well under pressure, and enjoy the challenge of doing so
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration. There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.