Internal Reporting Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Working in Finance Department at one of the Top tier Financial Institutions
- Dynamic and challenging environment enabling continued personal and professional growth
- Open minded and welcoming workplace where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Competitive Salary and (eligibility based) Bonus structure
- Work-life Balance
- Execution of daily/weekly/monthly deliverables related to Risk Weighted Assets and Capital Adequacy
- Production of weekly updates to Senior Management and preparing monthly reports with commentaries explaining RWA movements according to the Standardized approach
- Liaise with Capital calculation team to explain and validate the daily/weekly/monthly movements in Pillar 1 capital requirements, investigate and reconcile the differences.
- Develop deep understanding of business, products, and movements across different products and their impact on RWA.
- Provide adhoc analysis and reports for Stakeholders (e.g. BU Internal Reporting, Internal Audit, External Reporting, Regulators)
- Execute key reporting controls
- Interact with wide range of Stakeholders within the firm
- Challenge the processes and procedures, support firm’s controls initiatives and development/ enhancements of firm systems.#LI-AN1
- Hold an Accounting/Finance degree or equivalent
- Fresh graduate or min 1 years of experience (preferably in Finance industry)
- Product knowledge across a wide range of Equity and Fixed Income products is desirable
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Access skill is an advantage
- Have the ability to work effectively within a local and global team
- Good Communication skills and Interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a dynamic and quick paced working environment under tight deadlines
- High level of guardianship – ensuring exceptions are identified and escalated on a timely basis
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Self-motivated and pro-active attitude
Team Profile: The Global Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for preparing Capital and Risk Weighted Assets reporting and other financial analysis for Morgan Stanley’s Business Units. The group liaises with Regulatory Reporting teams in New York, London and Frankfurt as well as with other Finance teams globally.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center. .#LI-AN1
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.