Junior Business Analyst in Finance
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
Contract via 3rd-party agency
- Help to analyse, maintain, and execute CCAR-related (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review) statistical and analytical Pre-Provision Net Revenue (PPNR) and balance sheet forecasting models
- Coordinate and project manage capital planning activities, including model production, CCAR challenger model runs, and documentation for the annual budget and Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) process
- Maintain existing CCAR-related statistical and analytical forecasting models, presentations, and documentation, including quarterly performance monitoring process
- Drive strong partnerships / coordination with Business Units and functional areas and Model Risk Management and engage in review and challenge processes of Business Unit CCAR PPNR and balance sheet forecasts
- Assist in developing value-add analytics for the strategic management decision-making process
- Develop and implement enhancements of critical financial forecasting policies and procedures
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and presentations for senior management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Math / Statistics or related field
- Experience with financial reporting and forecasting (income statement and/or balance sheet) preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage processes from end-to-end to ensure successful and timely delivery of requirements
- Effective time management and ability to meet tight deadlines and handle pressure situations
- Strong organization skills, with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective written and oral communication abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Confident command of English
You might also have: (nice to have skills)
- Relevant experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in a (statistical) programming language (R preferred)
- Background in revenue forecasting or macroeconomic planning is an advantage
- Familiarity with CCAR / DFAST and relevant regulatory stress test topics preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
Infrastructure FP&A makes sure books and records are correct for Morgan Stanley's support areas, reviews actual cost pools and is responsible for financial planning for the support services of the Firm. As part of the monthly reporting, this group prepares global management reporting packs with analysis and commentary.
Within FP&A, the CCAR Analytics and Production team is responsible for production exercise, Analytics for the current forecasting models for the Federal Reserve’s regulatory framework (CCAR).
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.