Private Equity and Real Assets – Fund Accounting & Administration Senior Manager, AVP
- Experience level
Who we are looking for
The major focus of this role is to manage Private Equity and Real Assets process in line with the departmental strategy and team resources in the Poland location. Individuals must have an understanding of service requirements, processes and procedures for fund accounting and fund administration.
PERA Fund Accounting & Administration Senior Manager will have approx. 30 direct and indirect reports and will report directly to Business Unit Head.
Ideal candidate will have at least 6-8 years of experience in Accounting, with at least 4 years specific relevant experience managing a large team in a senior managerial capacity within the fund industry, alternative industry an advantage.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Accounting & Administration Senior Manager, AVP you will:
- Responsible for the achievement of specific department performance targets and objectives
- Exercise operational oversight within the department and make sound operational decisions
- Contribute to the development of the organization in terms of financial planning, business strategy, service offerings and HR policies
- Create and drive a culture of strict adherence of all Corporate and Departmental procedures.
- Provide leadership and support to the department managers necessary for ensuring their teams are organized & working as efficiently & controlled as possible
What we value
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills. Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to proactively work under own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and concern for quality
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business preferable
- 6-8 years of experience in Accounting, with at least 4 years specific relevant experience managing a large team in a senior managerial capacity within the fund industry, alternative industry an advantage.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.