Associate Director/Director-Strategy & Operations
In Business Transformation (MC), we focus on fundamental business issues faced by clients such as organization and operational efficiencies, increasing revenues, controlling costs, improve processes, managing change and enhancing margins to achieve overall performance improvements. We help companies to identify opportunities and manage risks in business operations and technology enablement.
We provide our clients with solutions in
- Business Performance Improvement
- Financial & Operational Strategy
- Public Sector Policy Reforms
- Supply Chain Management
- Operational Cost Management
- IT Strategic Planning, Assessment and Selection
- Shared Services and Outsourcing
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Project/Program Management Office Assistance
- Change Management and HR Transformation among others.
- Manage or lead project delivery teams or multiple teams and provide on-going advice and subject matter expert experience in support of strategic and small to large scale engagements;
- Support responses to strategic and small to large scale proposals and leverage global, regional and country level networks;
- Achieve financial budgets and lead and support business development activities such as identifying
- clients, preparing proposals, developing business propositions / pitches, proposal presentation and contract negotiation;
- Guide and assist in the development of junior team members and transfer relevant technical knowledge;
- Provide insight and research on solutions and identify trends and emerging thought leadership needs in the marketplace;
- Collaborate with service networks and third parties on industry best practices and to develop KPMG proprietary methodologies and content;
- Develop the respective methodologies, strategies and plans to improve delivery.
- Degree or Master’s in Business, Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Finance or Accounting, Actuarial Science, Information Technology or other relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in local or international management consultancies; larger accounting and advisory firms; financial/economic research and consulting practices or relevant operational functions in private or public sector organizations at management or supervisory levels;
- Experience working in projects as a team leader or team manager would be an added advantage;
- Operational exposure to industries such as Manufacturing, Financial Services, Health Care and Oil & Gas or functions such as procurement and logistics or a track record in the Public Sector is advantageous;
- Experience in corporate planning, strategy formulation, business/ IT/organization transformation, analytical work in performance improvement, business operations, change management, performance management, systems and enabling technologies is advantageous;
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills;
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented;
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Project and other analytical tools such as financial modeling software such as SPSS.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.