Senior Group Reporting Accountant
Kerry offer the industry's largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition System and Functional Ingredients & Additives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries. We work with the world's top Retailers and Manufacturing companies to produce some of the best private-label products and tailored Food & Beverage solutions on the market. We also work with the leading Food Service chains helping deliver appetising, relevant and innovative custom solutions, using our expertise in new product development, production and commercialization.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
About the role
If you are an amazing accounting & finance talent who wants to make great things happen at an amazing company please keep reading –
- This is a critical role primarily focusing on group financial reporting.
- Reviewing the financial data, analysing and preparing required reports for management team.
- Motivating world class, high-performing teams.
- Month End Reporting: Submission of month end P&L and Balance Sheet along with supplementary information to Regional team.
- Year End Reporting: Submission of year end accounts to both Regional & Group team.
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Ensure all Budgeting & Forecasting deadlines are met in an accurate and timely manner.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations: Ensure Balance sheet reconciliations are prepared and reviewed monthly in a timely manner and all issues are addressed.
- Ensures maintenance of accurate and complete financial records, in compliance with both legal requirements, local accounting and IFRS standards.
- Support Regional Reporting team with any queries or additional information they may require.
- Support Management in key financial decisions by providing business and financial recommendations on Company specific development and projects.
- M&A related financial reporting: Acquisition accounting and completion of internal acquisition reports.
Qualifications and skills
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ experience (BIG 4 experience preferable)
- Hold CPA/CMA/ACCA or local equivalent professional certificate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- SAP knowledge
- Improvement and standardization of processes
- Knowledge of China local statutory requirement – audit, direct and indirect tax requirements
- Fluency in English and local language mandatory
- Relationship builder (internally and with key stakeholders) with excellent communications skills
- Ability to communicate financial info to non-financial mangers
- Self-motivated, enjoys autonomy and is pro-active
- Results driven
- Ability to work under pressure
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.