Transfer Pricing Associate
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Type of contract: Full Time
Service line: Tax
The Associate will support the team in delivering high quality compliance and advisory services to our diverse portfolio of corporate and individual clients.
- Manage client portfolio in the area of transfer pricing.
- Work with managers, peers and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions to multinational clients across industries in Singapore and globally.
- Support the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective transfer pricing approaches accordingly.
- Support the team and adopt the firm’s overall process for the preparation of transfer pricing policy, compliance documentation and planning reports.
- Be involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when required.
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service lines.
- Degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 6 months of relevant tax/transfer pricing experience
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients and work as a team