Assurance - Business Controls Risk - Teammate Senior Associate - Dubai
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.
This position is responsible for managing the implementation/ support for new clients as well as managing the training and support for both new and existing clients in running the TeamMate Audit Management software.
Key accountabilities or responsibilities:
- Implementation and customisation of the TeamMate Audit Management software.
- Training of clients in the use of the TeamMate software. Offering technical support to clients using the TeamMate software.
- Client management - communicate and liaise with clients, colleagues and the TeamMate support desk to provide customer excellence and maintain strong client relations.
- Business development - prepare proposals/ presentations and pitch to potential clients.
- Maintain an updated client contact and sales records.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- To implement, train and support our portfolio of clients running TeamMate Audit Management software which covers the entire audit process: risk assessment, planning, execution, reporting and follow-up.
- Must be able to work independently, demonstrating strong qualities in project coordination. The implementation of TeamMate involves technical installation and customising the software in line with the clients’ audit methodology.
- Training - this calls for a deeper understanding of the software, audit methodology and good facilitation skills.
- Providing technical support to clients by troubleshooting and resolving their day-to-day issues by liaising with the global support desk to resolve complex issues as needed. Proven experience in identifying and solving problems required.
- The consultant will interact with client staff and should ensure the existing client relationships are strengthened. This role will provide the opportunity to enhance technical skills, client service and people development.
- Contribute to the initial drafting/ preparing proposals by collating all necessary documentation together, obtaining review of the same prior to printing / binding and sending the proposal to the client within specified deadlines.
- Make regular client contact calls to provide them with updated information about new TeamMate developments and updates as well as identify potential sales opportunities/ feedback and record the same on the customer sales database.
- Any other duties that may be delegated to you from time to time in support of raising the TeamMate profile.
- Extensive Audit Management System experience required, ideally TeamMate.
- Industry experience of 3 years (minimum) in practical Information Technology administration. Ideally with Big 4 firm experience.
- MS web server and SQL database expertise are required.
- Audit/ Accounting/ Risk Management/ Data Analytics knowledge is a plus
- UAE experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel across the region independently is essential.
- Bilingual Arabic/English speaker is necessary as the job requires interaction in both environments.
- Degree in relevant field, (Information Systems would be preferred).
- Previous Internal Audit experience is an added advantage
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.