Local Regulatory Reporting - SAMA, AVP #164353
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- A challenging position in the Specialist entities Regulatory reporting team, assist and learn significantly by being responsible for critical regulatory submissions for SAMA regulator.
- Understanding, interpreting and implementing new regulatory requirements as well changes to existing rules.
- Analytical review of the data reported by various Credit Suisse entities and presentation of the analytics to the Senior Management and partners
- Addressing and responding to queries from regulators on the reports / data submitted to them.
- Opportunity to be involved in projects for implementing new regulatory reports, through strong liaison with the project teams, IT and legal entity finance teams located globally
- Identifying, planning and executing efficiency improvements & optimization of reporting, including significant liaison with IT for defining new solutions in reporting and data submission
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Chartered Accountant with 6+ years of post-qualification experience with strong regulatory reporting / accounting knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- LEC role in BFSI/Global Banks
- Outstanding analytical problem solving skills and conceptual thinking to inspire change and implementation of new reporting requirements
- Ability to work with different cultures and in dynamic time zones
- Experience in managing/executing projects Job Description
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.