Tax Senior Associate
Top 6 Ipswich Accountancy firm
Top 6 Accountancy firm based in Ipswich looking for a tax senior associate to join the corporate tax team.
* Advise on tax planning and restructuring projects in the UK, as well as produce complex UK tax computations and returns
* Pro-actively manage your workload and ensuring communication with managers/directors/partners on a regular basis to service clients
* Be comfortable working with AIM listed companies, FTSE companies as well as private equity backed or privately owned businesses
* Consider and highlight further opportunities to develop new work with existing and new clients
ProfileRequirements:* Understanding of and previous experience within tax compliance, dealing with the annual tax return process of both small clients and those with a much more extensive number of assignees.
* Experience providing some tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients.
* Ability to undertake tax audits for clients under UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP
* Ability to prepare proposals for new work, including researching target client companies and on technical issues to identify new solutions
* Ability to actively seek opportunities for selling new services to existing clients
* Some experience of dealing with client senior management and key stakeholders
* Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
Competitive package and salary