Finance Director - Manufacturing
4 days left
- Experience level
A blooming manufacturing MNC is looking for a mature Finance Director based in Jiangxi.
A blooming manufacturing MNC.
- Ensure that the risks highlighted during due diligence are considered and mitigation actions formulated as part of the integration planning from a financial perspective post deal completion. Support delivery of opportunities identified in Business Plan and DD.
- Review¡¡and assess the fit for purpose of the target companies¡¯ existing costing system and developing a phased plan for the rollout of accurate product costings to be implemented¡¡upon completion.
- Full responsibility for the site finance team functionally and disciplinary. Improve the finance team from a talent perspective through talent development, retention, coaching, training & mentoring and collaborating across Division/Group.
- Lead the forecasting and planning process and ensure robust management of performance; ensure forecasts are robust and are delivered.
- Work with tax advisors and or Group Tax to ensure that local and national tax returns are submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the financial controls and understanding are sufficiently robust for the pace of growth and change which the business is experiencing currently and faces in the future.
- The candidate should have prior manufacturing experience, working in MNC background
- Great understanding of local enterprise operation
- Strong team management skill and high learning agility
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
Highly visible senior management role in the company.
Page Group China is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.