Senior Financial Analyst – Blackline (Controls)
Are you an experienced Accounting Professional with SAP and a Blackline experience? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Senior Financial Analyst – Blackline Controls with a passion for Internal Controls, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Accounting and Controlling function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We help our colleagues by ensuring compliance and transparency with our Internal Controls as well as provide advice on new ways of improving our processes?
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will help to ensure regular updates and reporting of our controls as well as help to improve our collaboration across numerous stakeholder teams. Reporting to the Manager – Accounting and Controls, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and partner with our Risk and Controls, Internal / External Auditors and Operational Accounting teams across the globe.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Helping monitor and track changes in our control processes
- Acting as a key point of contact for TBS Accounting and Controls team
- Leverage your experience to identify new opportunities to improve our Controls processes
- Bring your ability to question processes and challenge the status quo
- Blackline Experience
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems (strong preference for SAP)
- Internal Controls knowledge
- Strong project management is preferred
- Understanding of manual internal controls with systems and process
- Strong analytical skills when analysing financial data
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance is a plus
- Knowledge of Blackline suite of products is a plus
- Project Management experience or general project experience is a plus
- Experience of working in a shared service or large multinational company environment
- Knowledge of the financial close process is a plus
- IT skills and background
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.