Inventory Process Coordinator
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Do you have experience in production operations finance or manufacturing accounting with drive and a continuous improvement mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) are now hiring an Inventory Process Coordinator with a passion for Inventory Management on or Production Accounting, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Inventory Management function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions, where we manage the accurate and timely accounting of Inventory ledgers across the entire EUCAN region.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As the Inventory Process Coordinator, you will be part of a team that is pivotal to supporting the Inventory Global Manufacturing Supply and Global Quality (GSM GQ) Finance teams with accurate Inventory valuation, Inventory provisioning, manufacturing variations, account reconciliation, internal controls, and analysis. Reporting to the Inventory Manager, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and our GMS GQ colleagues around the world.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Supporting the GMS GQ organisation with month end closing activities such as inventory reporting & reconciliations, provisions and manufacturing variations reporting.
- Combining your day to day operational activities with your process expertise to identify opportunities within the Inventory function to improve the business solutions we offer.
- Focusing on developing best in class Inventory solutions and building scalable ways to improve the process while ensuring a seamless stakeholder experience.
- Collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders including GMS GQ supply chain colleagues, local market finance teams, cross functional TBS internal departments, senior management and external auditors.
- Coordinating and overseeing a team of Inventory Specialists and acting as an escalation point & subject matter expert for queries.
- Accounting qualification (ACCA & CIMA preferred)
- Experience of an ERP system (preferably SAP and JD Edwards)
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
- Previous hands on experience of Inventory accounting, R2R & month end close processes would be an advantage
- Fluent Business English
- Experience of SAP and Hyperion
- JD Edwards/C3ME experience preferable
- A good understanding of Supply chain and the master data that drives the financial transactions
- Strong ERP knowledge capable of tracing transactions in SAP
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Manufacturing, inventory or production operations experience preferred
- A second Western European language (in addition to fluency in English) – German, French or Italian preferred
What Takeda can offer you
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.