2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Are you an experienced Accounting Specialist with accounting knowledge and desire of delivering simplified and innovative solutions? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring an Accounting Specialist with a passion for accounting and analysis, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Accounting and Controlling function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We execute and control selected general ledger activities in area of Finance processes.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As an Accounting Specialist, you will perform month-end closing activities in area of General Ledger and Group Reporting.
Reporting to the Accounting Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and stakeholders.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Performing accounting operations in the general ledger in accordance with statutory and corporate regulations (country based scope)
- Month-end closing activities in area of General Ledger and Group Reporting
- Reconciliation of accounts based on supporting documentation
- Supporting Key Performance Indicators reporting
- Cooperation with financial auditors for respective process area
- Supporting Continues Improvement and RPA initiatives in driving process improvements
- Performing Internal Controls in areas of General Ledger and Group Reporting
- Acting accordingly to company values
- Academic background preferably in finance/ accounting / economics
- At least 3 years of professional experience in GL/Reporting area
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services
- Fluent English
- Customer orientation
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Additional accounting courses would be an asset
- Experience in projects and improvements
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.