北区财务高级经理（head） - 消费品外企
A well known international consumer giants is looking for senior finance manager to lead its north region business, primarily focus on
1) compliance, internal control, audit, and procedures;
2) sales finance, driving north regional business growth.
The client is a MNC who is leading its niche market, selling consumer products, with both wholesaler, retailer, and online channels;
The company is embracing the culture of celebrating success;
The company is pursuing business growth, while at the same time, respecting work life balance.
Lead finance activities in the region, including managing daily operations, performance tracking and planning in the region
Play a key role in driving the optimization of finance management process and high-level standard of compliance initiatives in the region.
Partner with commercial heads on identifying risks and opportunities in the region and drive delivery of strategic and business goals.
Develop analytical capabilities and operational excellence in the regional finance team. Lead functional initiatives in the region.
Lead the team to partner with key stakeholders to manage business operations and financial processes. Add value to business and provide solutions to business needs.
1. Lead regional finance governance with effectiveness, efficiency and full compliance.
2. Lead the bottom up business reviews and budgeting processes for the region on top of other business initiatives' planning and reviews.
3. Lead the roll out financial/business processes guidelines in the region.
4. Be the person to improve commercial teams' awareness and capability on finance acumen and compliance
1. Evaluate and monitor business performance across the whole Route-to-Market, including topline, regional expenses and profitability.
2.Optmize trade expenses across channel, product and geography to drive a sustainable growth
3. Develop good understanding of the regional business and support commercial negotiations
4. Initiate, drive and implement new processes to increase the transparency of trade/outlet investment and effectively reduce risks to the company.
5. Develop and prepare solid financial business plans, analysis and tracking to ensure the division/channel reaches its financial commitments.
Team Management and Development
1. Develop a highly committed finance team to become a trusted partner in value creation for the company
2. Foster and develop team members' financial knowledge and capability, business acumen and problem-solving skills through effective on-job coaching and advisory
China Finance Project (for Senior Manager only)
Enroll in China Finance Project as per HQ finance team's plan, deliver high quality result and enable the cross-region practice sharing
- Strong finance academic qualifications. Bachelor's degree and above with excellent English communications skills(both written and spoken).
- 8+ years' working experience in Finance or Business Analytics fields in FMCG companies, including at least 3+ years' team management experiences. Multinational accounting firms background is a plus.
- Abundant experiences in driving financial process optimization
- Strong strategic thinking and analytic skills with good proven track record of being able to develop practical recommendations from financial data insights.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit, good maturity to influence stakeholders and enthusiasm to initiate and drive changes.
- Strong sense of ethics and resilience when facing challenges, difficulties and ambiguities.
- decent MNC, i.e. established corporate infrastructure, individual development plan, work life balance
- niche market key player is looking for you to drive the company from good to great
- a culture of celebrating success and important moments
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stella Zheng on +86 10 5969 0541