Financial Accountant - Fixed Assets
An exciting and fast-paced role as a Financial Accountant - Fixed Assets has emerged. My client is looking for a hardworking and driven candidate with future leadership qualities.
My client is a market leading global retail organisation at the forefront of innovation. Due to strong operational growth and expansion within there team, they are currently looking for a highly skilled and adaptable Financial Accountant - Fixed Assets. This role will eventually progress into the potential leadership and more senior positions. This is a great position and company for candidates looking to progress and challenge.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your key responsibilities will be to:
The successful candidate will be CPA or CA qualified or nearing qualification and have the following requirements:
- Process improvement mindset and capabilities including being able to streamline functions
- Proven communication skills working with multiple different non financial stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, motivated and hardworking
- Detailed problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent opportunity for career progression within a growing organisation
- Competitive salary + super
- Close to public transportation
- Opportunity to learn and develop within a global organisation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robert Bromhead on 02 8292 2518.