Senior Financial Accountant | Multinational
Exciting opportunity for an exceptional Senior Financial Accountant to join a Multinational business and help lead the Finance function in Australia.
Headquartered in Europe, out client is a world leader in project management, design & delivery and have diversified their business servicing a variety of sectors. They have established themselves as a trusted partner for many years and their focus on a high level of quality and customer-centric approach has further enhanced their reputation.
With matrix reporting to the local Managing Director and Group Finance in Europe, your focus will be on supporting the local business to achieve its strategic objectives, as well as:
- Assisting in the execution of short and long term tactics while ensuring the business is generating a profitable return from these activities
- You will oversee the local finance team for daily activities, but you will add value more in the business partnering with senior leaders and department heads via helping them drive performance activities
- Core Finance activities such as forecasting, budgeting and periodic financial reporting are expected as well as ad hoc reporting and analysis and a good understanding of commercial and operational activities in project lead and manufacturing organisations
You will be a CA/CPA qualified candidate with at least 3 years' experience in a Big-4 or Mid-tier Accounting firm. You will have experience with Multinational organisations, ideally within the Manufacturing and/or Construction industry. Robust financial and commercial skills are essential, as are confident stakeholder management and business partnering skills.
- Challenging and rewarding role in a true global leading business
- Career growth and international opportunities
- High level of visibility with the senior leadership team
- High level involvement in commercial and operational activities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angus Harding on +61 3 8562 5425