Senior Finance Executive
Senior Finance Executive role within the Education Industry at a company with global presence. 3-5 years working experience required. External auditors are highly encouraged to apply.
Our client is an education provider globally. With global presence and clientele, our client currently is expanding to maximize their market share. They are looking for an Senior Finance Executive to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression.
1. Prepares full sets of accounts
2. Maintains general ledger by preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries and resolving discrepancies
3. Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
4. Prepare Month end reporting
5. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
6. Provide guidance to Centre Administrators
7. Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
8. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
9. Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options
10. Prepares ad hoc financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
12. Liaise with Technical Department on the movement of inventory to reconcile the physical and inventory Book balance
13. Ability to provide cost center analysis and other reports as and when required
* Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent)
* Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English
* At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Being part of a leading company globally, you will be offered a great package which includes:
* Attractive salary package (RM5,000 to RM7,000 depending on experience and qualifications)
* Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arvind Kumar on +603 2302 4033.