Finance Manager role within the services industry. 6-8 years working experience required.
Our client is one of the leading companies in the industry and rapidly expanding and growing its business across the globe. As a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organization. They have a very warm and open workplace culture which helps make it a good place for further growth and development.
- Support the Head of Finance in all finance related matters
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Responsible for financial reporting, audit and tax submission
- Ensure monthly financial review and reporting within dateline
- Coordinate with banks on daily banking matters; preparation of cash flow forecast and maintenance of bank balances
- Supervise and provide support to finance team members
- Establish good working relationship with multiple stakeholders
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent and Professional Qualification of any. (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- Minimum 6-8 years working experience needed in the related field for this position.
- Ability to manage a team and deliver within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication in English. Other languages are a bonus
- Excellent computer literacy using MS Office Applications. Excel and PPT
- Committed, team player, hardworking, self-motivated and keen to learn
Being part of a multinational company you will be offered a great package which includes:
* Attractive salary package (RM11,000 to 13,000 depending on experience)
* Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a fast growing company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arvind Kumar on +603 2302 4033.