Finance Assistant - Sales Ledger
To assist in the efficient day to day running of the company accounts system. To ensure that the bookkeeping is kept up to date, processes are adhered to and deadlines met.
A medium sized business with a friendly and welcoming environment, based in offices in the Walton-On-Thames area with free parking provided and very easy access via public transport.
NOTE - although initially home based this will be a predominately office based role in the long term, therefore living locally is still important. It's expected that in the longer term the role could be 2 days from home and 3 days from the office.
The Finance Assistant - Sales Ledger role involves;
- Maintaining all aspects of the sales ledger.
- Credit control - achieve and improve on established KPI's by implementing structured Credit Control Procedures.
- Maintain and control the flow of information with our financing companies ensuring appropriate records are kept and reconciled (Invoice Discounting).
- Reporting - producing monthly aged debtor reports and analysis to deadlines.
- Regular liaison with the Commercial team to manage credit limits and overdue payments.
- Production and management of proforma invoicing to customers.
- Assisting with management tasks ie ordering and maintaining stationery supplies.
- To undertake, as directed, any other duties as may be commensurate with the overall efficient running of the Company.
To assist with purchase ledger, nominal ledger and cash books as required.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Assistant - Sales Ledger role will;
- have worked in a similar role previously
- have both Sales Ledger, and some Credit Control experience
- MUST HAVE SAP SYSTEM EXPERIENCE
- will ideally be AAT qualified (not essential)
- will live locally
- Italian language skills would be advantageous but not essential
The Finance Assistant - Sales Ledger role offers a competitive salary of £25-27,500 + benefits, including 25 days holiday / 10% pension / flexible working hours / free parking.
Please apply for further details.