EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The Commercial Lead will oversee and define, align, and manage commercial agreements for Managed Services engagements, focusing on technology-related aspects
- Works across Business Lines and Managed Service offerings to support the development of commercial models
- Supports the overall pricing & commercial strategy of EYs Managed Services business
- Drive competitor intelligence and market overviews, generating insights for the Managed Services strategy of EY
- Assist Managed Services Leadership team
- Involved in definition of commercial details on Managed Services offerings, deal negotiations as well as ensuring commercial effectiveness of delivery
- Commercial Management to ensure profitability on Managed Services engagements
- Supports the management of the Managed Services P&L und drives decision making based on that.
- Aligns with various cross functions such as Legal, Information Security, Intellectual Property
Your key responsibilities:
- Defines commercial models for Managed Services, focusing on technology aspects
- Having deep understanding of EY ‘Global Managed Service’ drivers, products, tools & processes to stitch the right solution that delivers managed services to clients
- Bringing the outside in approach, ensure an objective analysis and provide actionable recommendation in the form of underpinned solutions.
- Understand the impact of (emerging) technology, and when this will have impact in what form and how does the business and IT capture that value (translation of potential and impact).
- Manage, negotiate and resolve commercials risks effectively
- Develops relationships with internal and external stakeholders and facilitates the relationship between stakeholders to ensure accuracy of functional requirements/specifications
- Identify, manage and resolve complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible
- Monitor Regulations and make sure stakeholders adhere to and understand contractual obligations, and determine when processes violate regulations.
- Support client engagement teams in all deal cycles
- Makes recommendations on strategies for improvement
- Key player in the execution of the organizational vision, strategy and roadmap, communicating the vision and goals to internal and external stakeholders
- Support the development of a Managed Services playbooks, points of view and influences the operating model development across EY.
- Ability to develop strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps
- Good financial and people leadership skills
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Sophisticated presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience on project/delivery costing & finance.
- Demonstrable ability to lead to targets and meet cost constraints.
- Strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Strong experience in Technology Commercials, preferably in the Managed Services industry
- Having worked on large scale multi-technology, data, analytics deals.
- Good Communication Skills in English both written and spoken. Ability to interact with a global audience of customers, partners and a global team
- Good business acumen with outstanding ability in developing strategic ongoing customer relationships, gaining trust of stakeholders and respect for the company through technical leadership.
- Experience in Controlling / Finance, Business development, partnership and contract management as well as affinity for IT
- Awareness of portfolio management (and the associated principles, tools and techniques).
- Organized and methodical. Ability to initiate, plan and develop according to plan though coping with a level of uncertainty and risk.
- Rigorous, thorough and with a taste for detail.
- Experience with and familiarity of a range of business disciplines including B2B product marketing, product development and management, financial planning & analysis, credit risk, and operations
- Leadership & negotiating skills and ability to drive change using influence and networking.
- Strong experience in offshore/onsite working model and working with different geographies and cultures.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 6 sigma certification
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.