Senior Advisory Associate
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
PwC in the Caribbean is an integrated network of firms with a culturally diverse marketplace and a mix of international business, private company and government clients that promise you a career-enriching experience. Our people work hard every day to help our clients succeed by navigating change, improving their operations, growing their business and delivering value to their customers.
As an integral part of the team, you will support the development of deals and deal strategy. This will include but is not limited to:
- Financial analyses and financial modelling,
- Due diligence exercises,
- Supporting client needs in structured financing transactions.
You will assist in developing solutions to client issues, supervise project sub-teams and work closely with our clients and PwC management at all levels. Also, you will be required to support the team by:
- Performing risk management requirements to support new clients and new engagements
- Supervising sub teams (Associates and Experienced Associates) on the engagement
- Good interpersonal, team building, mentoring and coaching skills
- Excellent report and proposal writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel advanced functions, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated expertise in financial analysis, including financial statements as well as the ability to compute and interpret ratios and trends.
- Proven ability to conduct economic and market research, in order to articulate the landscape within which the client operates.
- Ability to conduct business valuation analysis for the purposes of mergers & acquisition transactions and business support services.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK) or
- Certified Public Accountant (USA)
- MSc. in Finance or Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent qualification
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered Business Valuator
- MBA Finance
Other related qualifications will be assessed on a case by case basisTravel Requirements
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateFebruary 27, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.