Accounting Manager - Pharmacuetical 150K
Reporting to CFO, you will be responsible for day to day accounting, tax & compliance, monthly group reporting, internal & external and audit, and statutory report. A strong leadership; highly motivated and versatile team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Our client is a well-established and stable pharmaceutical company.
- Managing the company's Financial Accounting record according to TSA & IFRS and reporting to revenue department and Group finance on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Validating the completeness and correctness of accounting entry and payment for AP, OR and Inventory.
- Reviewing and performing all Tax filing & payment of all 5 companies according to Thai tax regulation.
- Dealing and coordinating with the external & internal Auditors and Revenue Department to ensure compliance with the policy and regulation.
- Supporting the Financial Analysis both internal and external requirement.
- Involving in the development of Accounting system and Reporting system.
- Ensuring the DOA is up-to-date and in compliance.
- Coordinating and dealing with all types of Insurance coverage.
- Controlling CAPEX management.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, be advantage Certified Accountant (CPA)
- 10 years' experience in a financial management position
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially for excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong experience in Tax compliance
- Attractive benefit and bonuses
- Provident fund
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yodying Thongto on +66 2 012 5078.