An excellent newly created position for an Income / Sales Ledger Manager based in Leeds. This role would suit an experienced manager with an extensive knowledge of income management, including sales ledger and credit control.
Page Personnel have partnered with a compassionate organisation in the Housing & Care sector. Following a restructure in the senior management team, they are looking to hire an Income Manager to join their Finance Department. This role will be based from their office in Leeds, however will be working from home for the foreseeable. Upon the reopening of the offices, a blend of home and office working will be available to those who want to.
Responsibilities of the role includes, but is not limited to:
- Manage, develop and support the income team to provide an accurate and timely income processing service
- Management of all sales ledger, banking and collections
- Develop and review internal income management processes
- Support the development and implementation of systems and processes to drive efficiency
- Provide regular updates on debt and cashflow to key stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of annual statutory accounts and external audit process
- Play a fundamental role in supporting the income business strategy
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Recently worked in a Income Management / Sales Ledger role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good commercial acumen
- Management or supervisory experience
- Extensive knowledge of accounts payable processes
- Previous experience in the housing, care or non-profit sector is advantageous, but not essential
The successful application will receive a competitive salary + 37.5 hour working week + annual leave rising up to 33 days (inc. statutory) + 8% pension + working from home options.