Insolvency Manager (JIEB trainee or qualified)
Working with the existing Partners you will provide technical guidance to the team with their caseload, help develop the team and play an active role in the operational adaptations in the team as growth takes it's course.
Leading and reputable local firm having worked on some high-profile insolvency assignments in recent years. Exciting time to join as this firm are witnessing an increased workload and forecasting further growth next year!
- To manage a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and relevant compliance.
- Reporting into a partner you will manage a small team of insolvency professionals.
- Delegate work, ensuring cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
- Provide training to team members and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- A solid track record in insolvency is key and a formal accountancy or insolvency qualification is desirable although not essential.
- ACA/ACCA and/or CPI and/or JIEB qualified would be highly advantageous.
- Competitive basic salary between £30,000 - £45,000 dependant on where you are with your studies or if you're qualified
- Other benefits such as holiday allowance and pension to be discussed