Senior Management Accountant
- Join a fantastic and growing business
- Our client is in a strong financial position and this is a new role
Senior Management Accountant - Growing Business.
- To provide Management Accounting services
- Establishing robust financial management & reporting process for the business
- Setting up monthly reporting, including P&L and KPI
- Reporting to stakeholder companies
- Providing input/recommendations for business process from a Finance perspective
- To prepare and agree with senior managers annual budget/plan and quarterly forecasts and supporting templates
- To take responsibility for the accurate and timely submission of the monthly General Ledger figures and Key Performance Indicators
- To prepare the monthly financial data for senior managers, including variance analysis to budget and latest forecasts, new business written, margin calculations and details of current provision levels.
- To produce monthly Cost Centre statements with variance analysis and to assist the budget holders monitor and control their overhead expenditure including project costs.
- To deputise / provide cover for others in the Management Account team as required
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of Sage Line 200
- Highly systems literate incl advanced excel
- Someone looking for a role where they can progress
- A hands on type of candidate
- A really exciting progression plan
- Competitive Salary